The 2020 Spring Seminar has been Postponed.
More information will be shared when it becomes available.
ASFMRA/RLI Joint Spring Seminar
March 25, 2020 – Courtyard Marriott, Ankeny, IA
Registration is open for our 2020 Spring Seminar. We have another great line up of speakers confirmed for this year’s event. Six hours of CEU have been requested for Iowa Real Estate and Appraisal.
- Building Real Estate Wealth through 1031 Exchanges, Becky Peterson, IPE 1031
- International Trade, Commodity Returns and Iowa Farm Economy, Dr. Sam Funk, Iowa Farm Bureau
- Spring RLI Land Trend and Values Survey, Matt Vegter and Elliott Siefert, RLI Iowa Chapter
- Drones in Agriculture: Technology and Best Practices, Adam Gittens, Drone Advisory Council
- Ag Law 2020: Partition Law, Bankruptcy and Hot Topics, Erin Herbold-Swalwell, Brick Gentry
- 2020 Weather Outlook Impact on Iowa Agriculture, Kurt Kotenberg, National Weather Service
Register Online: Registration Webpage
Hotel Room: Marriott Reservation Webpage
Event Flyer: Spring Seminar 2020 Registration