REALTORS® Land Institute Iowa Chapter Awards
The REALTORS® Land Institute Iowa Chapter is proud to award its members for their outstanding achievements. Awards are presented in March at our Annual Dinner. Nominations are open January 1 – 30, 2022. Please submit nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volume and Acres Sold for the Year
- Reported by supervising brokers of each office
- Report both buyer and seller sides as full volume (as N.A.R.)
- Report auctions as seller side only (as N.A.R.)
- Must be RLI member as of June 30th for the year awarded
- May include activity in all states in which the agent is licensed
- House lots or commercial property lots count as one acre (unless more known)
Rising Star of the Year
- This award is flexible and based on the supervising brokers recommendation.
- Eligible to win any time during first three years of RLI membership
- RLI participation, community involvement, leadership, ALC course work and other education, self-improvement efforts and sales results should be considered.
Member-to-Member Deal of the Year
- This award recognizes the networking that happens due to membership with RLI.
- Awarded to agents with a deal that was the result of multiple RLI Iowa Chapter members working together.
Longtime Dedication to RLI
- This category allows you to nominate an individual for their longtime commitment and volunteerism within Realtors Land Institute, both at the Chapter and National levels.